General Warning and Disclaimer:
Much of the information displayed by our Tools, Apps and Website is provided, by other organisations ranging from national Governments to commercial companies. We cannot, and do not, warrant the accuracy of this information. You should always use other websites and reference material to check out the accuracy of information provided by one individual site.
In using this Website, you warrant that you have attained the age of 18 years.
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to all the terms and conditions detailed below.
Information and services presented in our App and website may be provided by other organisations and their terms and conditions also apply.
Information means all of the information available on the Website including editorial commentary articles and blogs.
- Permitted Purpose means the purpose of browsing and ordering products through Amazon, and comparing flight and accommodation rates and services in connection with the making of bookings and/or travel arrangements.
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the TravelChimps.com’s terms and conditions.
- “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to TravelChimps.com.
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- Third Party Offering means the goods and services offered for sale by a third party.
- Website means the website located at travelchimps.com.
2. Prohibited Activities
You must not:
- reproduce in a material form, publish, perform in public, communicate to the public, or make an adaptation of the Information or any part of the Information other than for the Permitted Purpose;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Website or bypass or circumvent any other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by us in connection with the Website.
You indemnify us from and against all costs, claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, damages and loss caused by your use of the Information or any part of the Information for any purpose other than the Permitted Purpose.
4. Verification of Information and assumption of risk
4.1 Verification of Information
You must verify the accuracy of the Information before accepting or using any Third Party Offering.
4.2 Assumption of risk
You assume all risk in connection with your:
- use of the Website and the Information; and
- acceptance and use of any Third Party Offering.
5. No warranty
We do not warrant:
- the accuracy, quality, completeness, or reliability of the Website, the Information and any Third Party Offering;
- that the Website and the Information will be error free, virus free, uninterrupted or free from unauthorised use or hackers.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, travelchimps.com:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this website of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
travelchimps.com does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
7. Cap on liability
Subject to clause 6 above, our maximum aggregate liability to you is limited to the sum of £100.
8. Links to this website
If you create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
9. Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. Travelchimps.com will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Our contact information, including address, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website.
10.2 Notification of Changes
We reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.
10.3 Governing law and jurisdiction
The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website and/or using our services you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of travelchimps.com to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of travelchimps.com.